East Woolfardisworthy, Devon
Woolfardisworthy or Woolsery, East, a parish in Devonshire, 6 miles N by W of Crediton station on the L. & S.W.R. Post town, Morchard Bishop. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Exeter; gross value, £240 with residence. The church was rebuilt in 184.5, and is an edifice of stone in the Perpendicular style.
Findmypast, in association with the South West Heritage Trust, Parochial Church Council, and Devon Family History Society have the Baptisms, Banns, Marriages, and Burials online for East Woolfardisworthy
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Devon online:
The Visitation of the County of Devon in the year 1564, with additions from the earlier visitation of 1531, is online.
The Visitations of the County of Devon, comprising the Heralds' Visitations of 1531, 1564, & 1620, with additions by Lieutant-Colonel J.L. Vivian, published for the author by Henry S. Eland, Exeter 1895 is online.