Marsh Lane, Derbyshire
Marsh Lane, a hamlet in Eckington parish, Derbyshire, 2 miles fiom Eckington station on the M.R., with a post office under Chesterfield; money order and telegraph office, Eckington. There is a Wesleyan chapel.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Derbyshire is online.
Online maps of Marsh Lane are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Derbyshire papers online: