Little Hallam, Derbyshire
Hallam, Little, a hamlet in Ilkeston parish, Derbyshire, 1 mile S by W of Ilkeston, and separated by the Nutbrook Canal from Kirk Hallam. The waterworks of the Ilkeston corporation are in this hamlet.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Derbyshire is online.
Online maps of Little Hallam are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Derbyshire papers online: