UK Genealogy Archives logo

The Moss, Denbighshire

Historical Description

Moss, The, a place near the boundary between Denbighshire and Flintshire, 3 miles NW of Wrexham, with a station called Moss and Pentre on the Wrexham, Mold, and Connah's Quay railway. It has a post and money order office under Wrexham; telegraph office, Moss railway station.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: