Rossett, a village and an ecclesiastical parish in Gresford parish, Denbighshire and Flintshire. The village stands on the river Alyn, 5 miles NNE of Wrexham, and has a station on the G.W.R., and a post, money order, and telegraph office (S.O.) The ecclesiastical parish was constituted in 1840. Population, 1425. Rossett House, Trevalyn House, and Trevalyn Old Hall are the chief residences. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Asaph; net value, £300 with residence. There are Presbyterian and Wesleyan chapels.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: