Rhosllannerchrugog, a village and an ecclesiastical parish in Ruabon parish, Denbighshire. The village stands 2 miles NW of Ruabon, is of considerable size, and has a post, money order, and telegraph office under Ruabon. The ecclesiastical parish was constituted in 1844. Population, 7062. There is a parish council consisting of fifteen members, and there are several collieries and brickworks. The living is ssi vicarage in the diocese of St Asaph; gross value, £288 with residence. Patron, alternately the Crown and the Bishop, The church is modern. There are Baptist, Calvinistic Methodist, Congregational, and Wesleyan chapels.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Wrexham||1895 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: