Penbedw, a township in Nannerch parish, Denbighshire, 6½ miles NW of Mold. Penbedw Hall belonged formerly to the Martyn and the Williams families. The grounds contain & Druidical circle and a tumulus.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: