Pen y Cae, Denbighshire
Pen-y-Cae, an ecclesiastical parish in Ruabon parish, Denbighshire, 2 miles NW of Ruabon. It has a post and money order office under Ruabon; telegraph office, Rhosllan-erchrugog. Population, 2873. It was constituted in 1879. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St Asaph; gross value, £200. Patron, the Bishop of St Asaph. There is a Baptist chapel.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Wrexham||1895 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: