Isycoed, a chapelry in Holt parish, Denbighshire, near the river Dee and the boundary with Cheshire, 4 miles S of Holt, and 5 E of Wrexham. It contains the townships of Dntton Diffeth, Caeca Dutton, Dutton-y-Bran, Ridley, and Sutton, and its post town is Wrexham. Population, 463. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Asaph; gross value, £250 with residence. Patrons, the Dean and Chapter of Winchester.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Wrexham||1935 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: