Colwyn, Old, Denbighshire
Colwyn, Old, a village and a chapelry in Llandrillo-yn-Rhos parish, Denbighshire, 1 mile E of Colwyn Bay, and 6 miles E of Conway, with a station on the L. & N.W.R., and a post, money order, and telegraph office under Colwyn Bay (R.S.O.) The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Asaph; gross value, £350. Patron, the Vicar of Llandrillo-yn-Rhos. The church is good. There are Baptist,. Congregational, Wesleyan, and Calvinistic Methodist chapels.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: