Colwyn Bay, Denbighshire
Colwyn Bay, a village and a watering-place in Llandrillo-yn-Rhos parish, Denbighshire, 5 miles NE of Conway, and 6 SE of Llandudno, with a station on the L. & N.W.R., and a post, money order, and telegraph office (R.S.O.) It has sprung into existence as a watering-place since 1866, is much frequented, and has a church, and Presbyterian, Congregational, Wesleyan, and Calvinistic Methodist chapels.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: