Cader, a township in Llanrhaidr-in-Kinmerch parish, Denbighshire, 3½ miles S by W of Denbigh. Cader-GwIadus here is an eminence rich in curious minerals, and commanding a fine view.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Cader are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: