Bwlch Gwyn, Denbighshire
Bwlch-Gwyn, a village and an ecclesiastical parish in Wrexham parish, partly in Denbighshire and partly in Flintshire, 3 miles NW of Adwy'r Clawdd, and 5 NW of Wrexham, under which it has a post and money order office; telegraph office, Adwy'r Clawdd. Population, 1083. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Asaph; gross value, £192 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of St Asaph. In the vicinity are lead mines of great antiquity.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Denbighshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: