Moss Side, Cumberland
Moss Side, a hamlet in Abbey Town or Holme Cultram parish, Cumberland, 5½ miles NW of Wigton.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cumberland is available to browse.
Online maps of Moss Side are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)