UK Genealogy Archives logo

Lee Scar Rocks, Cumberland

Historical Description

Lee Scar Rocks, a skerry off the coast of Cumberland, at the mouth of the Solway Frith, 5 miles N of Allonby. A lighthouse was erected here in 1841.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cumberland is available to browse.