Dalemain, a seat in Dacre parish, Cumberland, at the confluence of the Dacre and the Eamonfc rivers, 3½ miles SW of Penrith. It was built in the time of William III., belonged to the Laytons, and passed to the Hasell family, who are the present owners.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cumberland is available to browse.
Online maps of Dalemain are available from a number of sites: