Treverbyn, a chapelry in St Austell parish, Cornwall, near St Austell station on the G.W.R. It was constituted in 1846. Post town, St Austell. Population of the ecclesiastical district, 2867. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Truro; gross value, £157. Patron, alternately the Crown and the Bishop. The church is a building of stone in the Decorated style. Carthew and Carnrosemary are hamlets near the village, and have Methodist, Bible Christian, and Wesleyan chapels, also a working men's institute.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Cornwall papers online:
- Royal Cornwall Gazette
- West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser
- Lake's Falmouth Packet and Cornwall Advertiser
We have a copy of The Visitations of Cornwall, by Lieut.-Col. J.L. Vivian online.