Penwerris, an ecclesiastical parish formed out of Budock parish, Cornwall, and adjoining Falmouth. It was constituted in 1848, and its post town is Falmouth. Population, 1017. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Truro; value, £251 with residence. Patron, the Vicar of St Gluvias. The church is a plain rectangular building of stone.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Cornwall papers online:
- Royal Cornwall Gazette
- West Briton and Cornwall Advertiser
- Lake's Falmouth Packet and Cornwall Advertiser
We have a copy of The Visitations of Cornwall, by Lieut.-Col. J.L. Vivian online.