Pont Llanio, Cardiganshire
Pont Llanio, a station in Cardiganshire, on the Manchester and Milford railway, at Llanio township on the river Teifi, 3 miles SW of Tregaron.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cardiganshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Pont Llanio are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: