UK Genealogy Archives logo

Coedmawr, Cardiganshire

Historical Description

Coedmawr, an old seat of the Lewises, previously of the Mortimers and the Langleys, in Llechryd parish, in Cardiganshire, on the river Teifi, opposite Kilgerran, 3 miles SE of Cardigan. It belongs to the Lloyd family.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cardiganshire is available to browse.


Maps

Online maps of Coedmawr are available from a number of sites:


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online:

CountyCeredigion