Carlatton, an extra-parochial tract in Cumberland, 10 miles ESE of Carlisle.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
There was anciently a church here, of which there are now no traces. The inhabitants attend the churches at Cumrew, Cumwhitton and Castle Carrock.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Carlatton from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cumberland is available to browse.
The Visitation of Cumberland, 1615 is available on the Heraldry page.