Taliaris, a chapelry in Llandilo-fawr parish, Carmarthenshire, 4½ miles N by E of Llandilo. Post town, Llandilo (R.S.O.) Taliaris House belonged to the Gwynes,and passed to the Peels. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Davids; gross value, £139 with residence. The church is good.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carmarthenshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Taliaris are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: