Nantgaredig, a village in the centre of Carmarthenshire, adjacent to the river Towy, 6¼ miles E by N of Carmarthen. It has a station on the Vale of Towy section of the L. & N.W.R. and a post and money order office (R.S.O.); telegraph office, at the railway station.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carmarthenshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Nantgaredig are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: