Middleton Hall, Carmarthenshire
Middleton Hall, a seat in the E of Carmarthenshire, near the river Teifi, 2 miles SWof Llanarthney, and 6½ E of Carmarthen. It was built by Cockerell for Sir W. Paxton, and it stands in extensive grounds containing the old mansion of the Myddletons and a pillar to the memory of Nelson, commanding a very fine view.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carmarthenshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: