Llanllwch, an ecclesiastical parish in the county of the borough of Carmarthen, 2 miles SW of Carmarthen railway station. It was constituted in 1843, and its post town is Carmarthen. Population, 1460. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St David's; gross value, £280 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of St David's.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carmarthenshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Llanllwch are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: