Waenfawr, a chapelry in Llanheblig parish, Carnarvonshire, 4 miles from Carnarvon. It has a post, money order, and telegraph office under Carnarvon, and a station on the North Wales Narrow Gauge railway. The living is annexed to Bettws Garmon. There are Calvinistic Methodist and Congregational chapels.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Carnarvon||1894 - 1937|
|Registration district||Caernarvon||1937 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carnarvonshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: