Tregarth, a village in Llandegai parish, Carnarvonshire, 3½ miles SSE of Bangor. It has a station on the Bangor and Bethesda branch of the L. & N.W.R., and a post office under Bangor; money order and telegraph office, Bethesda. There are Calvinistic Methodist, Congregational, and Wesleyan chapels.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carnarvonshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Tregarth are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: