UK Genealogy Archives logo

Rhydyclafdy, Carnarvonshire

Historical Description

Rhydyclafdy, a village in Llannor and Llanfihangel Bachellaeth parishes, Carnarvonshire, 3¼ miles SW of Pwll-heli. It has a post office under Pwllheli; money order and telegraph office, Pwllheli. There is a Calvinistic Methodist chapel.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carnarvonshire is available to browse.


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: