Morfa Bychan, Carnarvonshire
Morfa Bychan, a place 2 miles from Portmadoc, in Carnarvonshire, with a post office under Portmadoc; money order office, Borth-y-gest; telegraph office, Portmadoc.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carnarvonshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Morfa Bychan are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: