Moel Hebog, Carnarvonshire
Moel Hebog, a mountain in the S of Carnarvonshire, 2 miles WSW of Beddgelert. It is named from ihe hawk; it rises to an altitude of 2578 feet, and is bold and abrupt in character.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carnarvonshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Moel Hebog are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: