UK Genealogy Archives logo

Llandinorwig, Carnarvonshire

Historical Description

Llandinorwig, an ecclesiastical parish in Llanddeiniolen parish, Carnarvonshire, in the S part of the parish, among the N heights of Snowdonia, around Dinas Dinorwig, 5 miles WNW of Carnarvon. It was constituted in 1859. Population, 3336. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Bangor; gross value, £200 with residence. The church is modern. See LLANDDEINIOLEN.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carnarvonshire is available to browse.


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: