Little Ormes Head, Carnarvonshire
Ormes Head, Little, a rocky promontory on the N coast of Carnarvonshire, 2 miles E of Llandudno, or of the E extremity of Great Ormes Head. It presents a general resemblance to Great Ormes Head, but is about 300 feet lower.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carnarvonshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Little Ormes Head are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: