Cwmyglo, a village in Llanrug parish, 2½ miles WNW of Llanberis, in Carnarvonshire, with a station on the Llanberis branch of the L. & N.W.R. It has a post and money order office under Carnarvon; telegraph office, Llanberis. It has Congregational and Calvinistie Methodist chapels.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carnarvonshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: