Chwilog, a village in Llanarmon parish, Carnarvonshire, 5 miles ENE of Pwllheli. It has a station on the L. & N.W.R., and a post, money order, and telegraph office (R.S.O.)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carnarvonshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Chwilog are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: