Cae Athraw,, Carnarvonshire
Cae-Athraw, a small village 1½ mile from Carnarvon. It has a post and telegraph office under Carnarvon, which is the money order office. There is a Wesleyan chapel.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Carnarvonshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: