Traianglas and Traiamnawr, Breconshire
Traianglas and Traiamnawr, two townships in Llywell parish, Brecknockshire, 12 miles W of Brecon. Traianglas includes part of Trecastle and comprises 16,132 acres of land and 99 of water; population, 473. Traianmawr includes part of Trecastle, and comprises 5890 acres; population, 432. Traianglas forms an ecclesiastical parish constituted in 1890; population, 399. It has a parish council of seven members. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St David's; gross value, £195. Patron, the Bishop of St David's. The church is dedicated to St Mary.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Brecknock||1837 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Breconshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: