Nantddu, a chapelry in Cantreff parish, Brecknockshire, on the river Taff, under the Brecknock Beacons, 8¼ miles SSW of Brecon. Post town, Brecon. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to the rectory of Cantreff, in the diocese of St David's. The church was rebuilt in 1864, and is in the Early English style.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Breconshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: