Llangrwyney, a village in Llangenny parish, Brecknockshire, at the confluence of the Grwyney with the Usk, 2 miles SE of Crickhowell. It has a post office under Crickhowell; money order and telegraph office, Gilwern. The Usk is here spanned by a bridge. There is a Primitive Methodist chapel.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Breconshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: