Erwood, a village in Crickadarn parish, Breconshire, on the river Wye, 6½ miles SSE of Builth. It has a station on the Cambrian railway, and a post and money order office (R.S.O.) under Builth; telegraph office, Builth.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Breconshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: