Dyffrin Honddu, Breconshire
Dyffrin-Honddu, two hamlets and a chapelry in Merthyr-Cynog parish, Brecknockshire. The hamlets are Upper and Lower, and lie in the Honddu Valley, 8½ miles NNW of Brecon. The chapelry consists of the two hamlets, and its post town is Brecon. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St David's. The church is good.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Breconshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: