Beulah, a village in Llangammarch parish, Breconshire, on the Cammarch river, 3 miles N of Llangammarch Wells station on the L. & N.W.R., and 5 NE of Llanwrtyd. It has a post office under Garth (R.S.O.), which is the money order office; telegraph office, Llangammarch Wells.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Breconshire is online.
Online maps of Beulah are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: