Aberilunvey, formerly a parish, but now a hamlet in Glasbury parish, Brecon, at the confluence of the Llunvey with the Wye, 4½ miles SW of Hay, and 1 mile from Three Cocks railway station. Acreage, 658; population, 152. The chapel is now in ruins, but has a graveyard attached.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Breconshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: