Six Mile Bottom, Cambridgeshire
Six-Mile-Bottom, a railway station in Cambridgeshire, on the G.E.R., 7½ miles E of Cambridge. It has a post, money order, and telegraph office (S.O.)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cambridgeshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Six Mile Bottom are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Cambridgeshire papers online: