Fridaybridge, an ecclesiastical parish in Elm civil parish, Cambridgeshire, 3½ miles NE from Coldham station on the G.E.R., H SSE of Wisbech, and 2 from Elm. It was constituted in 1860, and it has a post office under Wisbech; money order and telegraph office. Elm. Population, 616. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Ely; net yearly value, £204 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of Ely. The church was built in 1864, and there are Free Methodist and Wesleyan conventicles.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cambridgeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Cambridgeshire papers online:
- Cambridge Independent Press
- Cambridge Chronicle and Journal
- Huntingdon, Bedford & Peterborough Gazette
The Visitations of Cambridgeshire 1575 and 1619 is available online.