Eastfield, a hamlet in St Mary's parish, Peterborough, 1 mile NE from Peterborough.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Liberty||soke of Peterborough|
|Poor Law union||Peterborough|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Eastfield from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cambridgeshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Eastfield are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Cambridgeshire papers online:
- Cambridge Independent Press
- Cambridge Chronicle and Journal
- Huntingdon, Bedford & Peterborough Gazette
The Visitations of Cambridgeshire 1575 and 1619 is available online.