Belsar Hills, Cambridgeshire
Belsar Hills, eminences in Cambridgeshire, in the vicinity of the river Ouse, 8 miles E of St Ives. They were occupied by William the Conqueror's camp, when he menaced the Isle of Ely, and they took their name from his general Belasis.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Cambridgeshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Cambridgeshire papers online: