South End (Leighton Buzzard), Buckinghamshire
Southend, a hamlet in the centre of Bucks, 4½ miles W of Leighton Buzzard.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Buckinghamshire is available to browse.
Online maps of South End (Leighton Buzzard) are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Buckinghamshire papers online:
A full transcript of the Visitation of Buckinghamshire, 1634 is online