Snelshall, a place in Whaddon parish, Bucks, 5 miles NE of Winslow. A Benedictine priory was founded in the time of Henry III. by E. Martell.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Buckinghamshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Buckinghamshire papers online:
A full transcript of the Visitation of Buckinghamshire, 1634 is online