Olney Park Farm, Buckinghamshire
Olney Park Farm, formerly an extra-parochial tract, now a parish, in the Newport Pagnell union, Buckinghamshire. It is a royal property belonging to the Duchy of Lancaster, and it derives its name from the park formed in 1374 by Ralph, third Baron Bassett of Sapcote, Leicester. Area, 206 acres; population, 10. For ecclesiastical purposes it is annexed to the parish of OIney.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Buckinghamshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Olney Park Farm are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Buckinghamshire papers online:
A full transcript of the Visitation of Buckinghamshire, 1634 is online