Marsh Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
Wycombe, Marsh, a chapelry in Wycombe parish, Bucks, 1¼ mile from Wycombe railway station. It was constituted in 1861, and its post town is Wycombe. The church was built in 1861, and is in the Early Gothic style.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Buckinghamshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Buckinghamshire papers online:
A full transcript of the Visitation of Buckinghamshire, 1634 is online